One of the things Dianne and I inadvertently discovered, during our L-O-N-G and lovely residence with Jan this summer, is that she LOVES, I mean L-O-V-E-S!!!! planning meal menus! I say we inadvertently discovered this, because Dianne and I didn't even realize that, not only don't we PLAN our menus, we don't even SCHEDULE our meals!! On any given day, that is, I have no idea of when is breakfast, lunch, or dinner, let alone what it entails. Snack time, of course, is all day long...
Well, in the interest of living long and prospering (i.e., learning new tricks), I'd like to share this meal planner I can across today, hidden on my computer. Naturally I was looking for something entirely different, but I graciously accept the serendipity of discovering this today. I offer it for your perusal, and hope it entices you to share something too. Isn't it time we re-opened this blogging gate, and any others we may have between/among us?
| Elizabeth invites us through the gate... |

No comments:
Post a Comment