Do you remember, way back, when we set up this blog? I/We also set up a website on what was known as Wetpaint. That's a Seattle company I think, which has since been bought up by WikiFoundry. Anyway, the website shell we created is still there! We must have talked about Interlachen, because I found that I had created a page for it! So, this morning I did a little page re-arranging, and I added a video to the Interlachen page. I also added a "Practice Page", for anyone who wants to try adding information without worrying about what will happen to the other pages. Here's the wiki location: http://opengatebff.wikifoundry.com/. Check it out!
The page with the video from Interlachen is here: http://opengatebff.wikifoundry.com/page/Interlachen
Dianne celebrated her 70th birthday yesterday, and we intend to keep celebrating for the rest of the year! Her request is for a trip to Kuai, which we will plan for December. If you can join us, give us a call! Otherwise, just keep letting us know what YOU are doing! With a little bit of luck, I'll set up a blog for Jan and Judy's trip "From Budapest to Bucharest", which is coming up soon. Watch for an email invitation!
No comments:
Post a Comment